Thursday, January 22, 2009

Emma's OK

Thank you all for your support and prayers for our family! After all of the tests, everything with Emma is fine and all results were normal. The neurologist said it isn't likely to happen again, she most likely had a drop in blood pressure due to standing too fast or her knees were locked or something like that. Let's hope it doesn't happen again! Since Sunday she's been acting like her normal rambunctious self, so this Mommy feels like everything is fine. 8-)

2 comments:

  1. What a relief...I thought I was going to blow up your traffic feeder thingy b/c I've been checking so much for an update, lol! So glad to hear the good news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Caryn. Wow. I had no idea since I've been slacking on blog checking. I'm so glad to hear that she is well.

    Also, I just emailed you but am not sure if it's your current address. Will you email me if you don't hear from me?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete