Saturday, January 2, 2010

A quick look at the past 2 months:

Happy 2010 Everyone!
In Review:
1. Lauren turned 2, Emma turned 6, Will was born, Kailie turned 8 and Abby turned 3
2. Halloween - we had a Reformation Day party at the church.
3. Dave's Mom and sis Krys, and Krys' hubby John all came out to meet Will.
4. My parents came out to meet Will.
5. Thanksgiving - we had dinner and spent the day with our friends the Lauger's. We also played Settler's of Cataan....and I still didn't win. Sigh.
6. Dave and I celebrated our 10th Anniversary!
7. Christmas - spent here in Iowa, just us and the kids and we had a wonderful time.
8. New Year's - I was home with the kids. Kailie and Emma and I watched "Emma". Dave was at the church for a NY Party with the youth.

New Year's Resolution: Don't start things you don't intend to keep up with or finish - INCLUDING BLOGS! ha!












































No comments:

Post a Comment