Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A New Year

I am excited to be in a new year. Shortly after my previous post, our lives took an unexpected turn last year - during which time I did not post to this blog. A number of factors were involved in not writing at the time and now looking back I'm glad for the absence of posts. It's nice to look back on our time in Iowa through the pictures and writings that are here and remember the happiness and joy of the children, how wonderful it was to have our first home, to see our garden, etc. without any of the negative time documented. 8-)

Now, here we are in a new year with hopeful expectations for the time ahead of us. 2010 closed with great provision from the Lord and the blessing of hope renewed, I look forward to the year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment