Sunday, September 21, 2008

Click to the constitutionparty.com - Forging a Rebirth of Freedom
I believe that voting for "the lesser of two evils" is still evil. Instead of listing all of the many reasons why I will NOT be voting for the Republican party (and of course you know that the Democratic ticket is never in my consideration....) in November, I submit to you the link above. Check out this third party candidate, if you read their platform you will see what my reasons are for supporting them. WARNING: for my non-Christian readers, you probably won't have any clue why anyone would want people like this in control of the country....for the rest of you, that's exactly the reason why we want them in control. 8-)

2 comments:

  1. I see you found the info, huh? I'm glad you liked it- and I'm glad we actually have someone to support, aren't you? Give everyone our love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I would like you to list all the reasons why you won't be voting for the Republican party.

    ReplyDelete