Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fireproof Trailer

Unfortunately this film is not playing anywhere near to me, here in Humboldt...sigh. The closest theater showing it is about 2 hours away. However, many of YOU are near theaters playing it and I am encouraging all of you who can to go and see it and then post a review here on my blog. To those of you back home, this film opened this weekend in Gurnee and Kenosha. You lucky ducks!!!!! 8-) NOTE: Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page and pause the music so you can hear the movie trailer!

2 comments:

  1. I went and seen this movie. It was a breath of fresh air! I cried during the whole movie because I can relate! I have been right there with my husband right in the midst of possible divorce, infidelity and all and God stepped in and repaired our marriage with a simple line from our associate pastor: "Give 100% of yourself and expect nothing in return". The absolute best advice I have ever been given! I sure wish you could go see it cause you would LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're all going to try to go sometime soon (Nate is doing a wedding this weekend and I'm helping the family, so we're a little busy)- but it's only playing here for 2 weeks so we've gotta act quickly. I'll make sure to let you know how it is if and when we see it! BTW, I was telling Leigh about it today and I actually got embarassed saying that Kirk Cameron starred in it- not that he's a bad actor or anything but it's kind of like when Will Smith started acting in serious roles and it was a little embarassing to admit that you were a big fan of the Fresh Prince all of a sudden (know what I mean?). :)

    ReplyDelete