Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Abby!

Our little Abigail is 2 today! I can't believe it. Unfortunately our main computer is broken right now (with, of course, all of my pics on it!) so I can't put all the snapshots of her life to date on right now. 8-(

She's started using her low voice lately, and by low I don't mean quiet. I mean low like a man's voice. She does it alot when she's looking for one of her siblings. Here she is, this teensy petite red-head growling out, "KY-YEE???? ISICK???? LOWEN??? KY-YEEEEEEEE???????? MMMMMMMMM-AH???? It's pretty funny.


Abby is growing by leaps and bounds mentally these days, we recently had this conversation when she burst into the bathroom on me:
Me: Uh, hi Abs (while dressing)
Abs: HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? (stated in a very LOUD and low voice)
I thought of all the first complete sentences to hear from one of the kids this one was pretty cute. 8-)

She also recently decided that she can change herself whenever she's wet, so she's frequently found around the house with a naked tooshy. Dave calls she and Lauren the "pantless wonders".

Abby is also absolutely adorable as the "big" sister to Lauren these days. Lauren just started walking on her own this week and Abby rushes to her side to help her along. It is so funny to watch because:
1. Lauren is only 11 months younger than Abby
2. Lauren already OUTWEIGHS Abby
3. They're almost exactly the same height as well

Anyway, I wish I had pics but hopefully I'll be able to get them sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment