Sunday, November 16, 2008

Today I.....

Feel free to skip these posts. I'm writing them more for me, a reminder of what a mom actually does in a day, to keep me from feeling discouraged when I don't meet my own expectations (let alone anyone else's). Or, feel free to read on.

Today (November 16) I:
1. Missed church with 3 kiddo's with colds
2. Washed, dried (but didn't get put away yet) 6 loads of laundry
3. Ran the dishwasher 4 times
4. Vacuumed the living room, dining room (twice) and kitchen
5. Swept and mopped the bathroom
6. Cleaned and sterilized the toilet and bathroom sink
7. Took a shower
8. Made the bed
9. Fed the kids breakfast and lunch (we skipped dinner and just snacked on stuff)
10. Made 9 dozen cookies from scratch (some for the youth group, some for us now and some to freeze for later)
11. Read a biography on Martin Luther (it was excellent!)
12. Updated my blog
13. Worked on writing my curriculum for the kids for school next year
14. Talked to Mom and Dad on the phone
15. Held our weekly Bible study for the youth group at our home (this week we had 17 lovely people here)
16. Made 2 gallons of iced tea
17. Changed lots of diapers
18. Took out the trash in the kitchen and the bathroom
19. Mopped the dining room
20. Gave the cat a bath
21. Mediated many of the children's arguments over toys, papers, who was cleaning and who wasn't, etc.
22. Got all the kids dressed in the morning and the youngest 3 changed again at bedtime.
23. Rejoiced at having completed another year with Abby! (Happy Birthday)


That's about it.

2 comments:

  1. You always excede my expectations. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete