Saturday, October 18, 2008

I was in birthday overload.

Kailie's 7th birthday was last Saturday, 10-11. Due to posting for Lauren's, Emma's, Mom's and Uncle Bill's birthdays all in that same week, I suffered serious birthday-blog overload and thus am late in posting my well-wishes and joyful thankfulness for our precious oldest daughter (and that was a very long sentence....)!

Kailie is in 2nd grade this year and doing wonderfully with her schoolwork. She is my little shadow (literally) and is eager to do whatever she can to please Mommy and Daddy each day. She has been such an immense blessing and help to me in caring for her younger siblings that I can't even imagine how I would accomplish many of my daily tasks without her here (namely: showering!). Her sense of humor is really starting to mature and it's fun to listen to her comments on life, the older she gets the more I see traits in Dave and I coming out in her as well and it's always surprising! She's a tremendous joy and a very beautiful little girl and we're thankful every day to the Lord for providing her to our family.





This was so cute, she was helping Daddy build the swingset, but had to wear her pink snowboots for some reason....8-)
First lost tooth.
Teaching Isaac to dance!

1st day of 2nd grade. 8-)

2 comments:

  1. Dear Kailie,

    I miss you. I love you. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo I am reading books, happy birthday xoxoxoxoxoooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxooxoooxoxoxooo I hope I can see you soon.
    Love your friend katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog on Joyfully Living Blogroll!! I'm so excited to find other Christian bloggers to share with!!

    Off to read more of your blog...

    ReplyDelete