Saturday, April 4, 2009

Here's another blog to look consider.....

I'm currently interested in all things money-saving, especially when it comes to feeding our large and still growing family. I've been reading some blogs from women who are WAY more skilled in this area than I am and thought you might like to glean from their wisdom as well. 8-)

Check out this blog and be amazed at what careful planning and a couple of coupons could do for you and yours......I really have to learn how to do this........

edit (4/5): here are some more blogs to check out....WOW these women amaze me!
Saving with Shellie
Redemption Unlimited
Frugal in Franklin
Money Saving Diva
Being A Wise Steward

Trust me, there are many, MANY more blogs on this topic I could add to this list. For now, though, I will keep it small and see if any of you catch the couponing bug along with me.....8-)

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to invite you to "The Conservative Homeschooler"
    http://conservativehomeschooler.ning.com/ Maybe you can share with others too!
    God bless!
    A sister in Christ,
    Hannah
    @
    http://preparingforourchildrensfuture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete