Thursday, April 2, 2009

Week 15

For the last couple of months I have been somewhat miserable, but it appears that FINALLY(!) that is coming to an end! Yippee!!!

My morning sickness is now gone and my energy is returning - although, these toddlers of our's will always be able to outrun me, I'm sure! 8-)

The unfortunate piece in all of this is that we apparently traded my tiredness and nausea for another round of the stomach flu amongst 4 of the kiddos this week. Sigh. It started Monday morning with Lauren and has slowly made it's rounds to each of the other girls. Thankfully Dave, Isaac and I appeared to have been spared this time....at least for now. This round came with not ONLY fantastic bouts of vomiting but ADDITIONALLY the worst diarrhea I've ever seen in my kiddos. Needless to say, the house is smelling a little....well......ripe, thanks to Lauren and Abby's continual diaper changes and all the remnants of what SHOULD HAVE BEEN INSIDE THE DIAPER landing on their pajamas, clothing, sheets, blankets...you get the idea. I just REALLY want WARM WEATHER to get here!!!!!

What a nice way to update all of you after all this time huh? That's what friends are for!

2 comments:

  1. You're exactly right, that's what friends are for, lol! Makenna just got over the same exact thing--it was brutal! Hope everyone is well soon (and you stay well!). So glad you're starting to feel better pregnancy-wise too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just had this go through our house as well. Thankfully, it hit one kid at a time and then me and then Peter, so we were able to keep up somewhat. The weather was nice enough to air out the house, but I still felt like I need to sterilize it top to bottom. Let me just say it is no fun puking when you are 32 weeks preggo! Glad things are better with you...I didn't feel better with this pregnancy until closer to 20 weeks!

    ReplyDelete